WATCH AN AMAZING FILM AND SUPPORT THE FORGIVENESS PROJECT!
This compelling film is about the transformation of a highly charged mother/ daughter relationship from hatred to love, as the audience follow the personal story of the filmmaker. The film reveals insights into intergenerational patterns and a journey of forgiveness.
The film will be followed by a post screening Q&A with Emmy Award winning filmmaker Gayle Kirschenbaum and her mother, Mildred, and will be chaired by Tracy-Ann Oberman.
This is a one-off opportunity to catch a raw and relatable American film on the British big screen, as well as a chance to hear more from the film’s two stars and support two great charities!
- Date: Monday, 5 September 2016
- Time: 8.30pm – 10.40pm (doors open 7.45pm, entry to the film 8.30pm)
- Venue: The Phoenix Cinema, 52 High Rd, London, N2 9PJ
- Tickets: £22 (concs £18) – available here.
- VIP seats: £35 (complimentary glass of Prosecco and a pre-screening reception from 8pm. Only 20 VIP tickets available on a first come first served basis.)
The screening of Look At Us Now, Mother! is a fundraiser in support of The Forgiveness Project and The Together Plan.
The Together Plan works with communities in the Former Soviet Union in the wake of recent bitter and complex destructive history, helping them to rebuild and people to heal.